New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise on Yacht Manhattan
This cruise is TBA – we are currently waiting on COVID-19 guideline updates. Join us in your finest formal-wear for a wonderful New Year’s Eve celebration aboard the yacht Manhattan, and experience a comfortable and unique Manhattan waterways cruise through the Hudson and East Rivers. Enjoy this intimate yacht decked out in Holiday decor. Throughout the night, enjoy passed hors d’ oeuvres, a fully stocked Standard open bar (Beer, wine, champagne – please see bar menu below), our Live Jazz Trio, and the New York Harbor Fireworks at midnight aboard our intimate and elegant 1920s style yacht. The Quartet is comprised of electric base, guitar, drums, trumpet and vocals. Enjoy some cool jazz at boarding. As the excitement of the evening builds, expect some classic covers, danceable funk and R&B. **Must be 21 years old to attend. ***Contact us directly to save on Transaction Fees: 212-627-1825 Opt 4
Stationary items to follow..
* Cheese and Charcuterie served with cornichons,, onion confit, fire roasted tomato and olive tapenade
* Roasted gourmet mushrooms with sage and thyme served with toasted baguette.
Passed items to follow…
* Mini Beef Wellington- Filet Mignon, Mushroom Duxelles wrapped in puff pastry
* Crab Cake slider on mini Brioche with Cajun Remoulade
* Bacon wrapped scallop with Sriracha mayo
* Tuscan tart stuffed with savory vegetables
* Sparkling wine bar: Our private labeled house sparkling Blanc de Blanc, Spanish Cava, French Cremant.
* Beer: Narragansett; Washington County, Rhode Island, Bronx Banner; Bronx NY, Pork Slap; Garrattsville, NY
* Wine: Whites: Al Verdi, Pinot Grigio, Italy. Reds: Los Dos, Blend, Spain. Rosé: Aimé Roquesante, Provence
* Soda, Water & Juices Bar also included.