Introducing: Marea at Sea aboard the classic Schooner America 2.0! Join us in NY Harbor for a sunset sail with light bites from Marea! Enjoy the “Taste of Marea” menu, two savory courses followed by a sweet bite, featuring an unprecedented opportunity to taste the finest Italian-inspired coastal cuisine while leisurely sailing through the serene waters of the Hudson River and New York Harbor! Listed by the NY Times this is sure to be a memorable event! Marea’s talented team has curated an exquisite multi-course menu, specifically tailored to enjoy while aboard the America 2.0 – a modern tribute to the first boat that won the America’s Cup in 1851.
– Gougére: tuna tartare, crème fraiche, caviar
– Oyster en escabeche: marinated East Coast oyster, pickled plum, charred scallion, roasted garlic, crostini chip
– Branzino: bass crudo, panzanella, Castelvetrano olive
– Ricciola: hamachi crudo, fig, caper, fennel
– Beef Tartare: hand chopped beef, crostini, shallot, cornichon
– Astice: lobster, tomato, eggplant, stracciatella , basil
– Seafood Salad: shrimp, scallop, sepia, salmoriglio
– Melanzana: fairytale eggplant stuffed with caponata
– Bite-sized sweets to finish
Join us for this 2 hour sunset sail aboard the Schooner America 2.0 and enjoy a curated sampling of Marea’s renowned crudos, a taste of their famous Astice appetizer and, of course, caviar. Each dish has been thoughtfully crafted and reimagined to enjoy at sea, while on the decks of New York’s newest and most elegant schooner, America 2.0!